Who is the best actor?

I know this list should be like miles longer, but these are just some of my favorites. Oh yeah and they are in no particular order.

Will Smith

Christian Bale

Leonardo DiCaprio

Heath Ledger

Robert De Niro

Al Pacino

Matt Damon

Mark Hamill

Harrison Ford

Morgan Freeman

Michael Caine

Edward Norton

Brad Pitt

George Clooney

Tom Hardy

Clint Eastwood

Robert Downey Jr.

Bruce Willis

Johnny Depp

Jack Nicholson

Tom Hanks

Hugh Jackman

Sean Connery

Daniel Craig

Mickey Rourke

Liam Neeson

I know after I make this list I will look back at it and be so pissed off because I'll miss somebody!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ask
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best answer

They are all great actors my favorites Robert Downey Jr. (he is hot and he knows how to act), Harrison Ford , Al Pacino and Liam Neeson.

• 8 years ago

Johnny Depp or Tom Hanks!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

from your list i will choose Tom Hanks,George Clooney,Matt Damon,Christian Bale,Hugh Jackman,Leonardo,and i think Tom Cruise Jim Carrey and Robin Williams are great actors.

• 8 years ago

Too hard! Don't want to make angry some fans!

But in your list, i like Bale, Pitt, Jackman (too awesome Wolverine), DiCaprio, and don't say it's because they're handsome, i use to dislike handsome actors because i think they're just here to attract people for their beauty more than their talent. But they have changed my mind. (why don't they do comedic films like Ashton? xD)

But to me, that one to appear the most talented is Bale. (actually)

I could change my mind watching an other film, so...

I also like Hopkins, Dujardin.

Source(s): Films with every mentionned actor, my opinion, academy of Oscars, fans, the reality before your eyes because it's obvious that he is the most...well, well, i stop here xD
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Honey where's Gary Oldman?!

But if I have to choose Bruce Willis or Johnny Depp.

• 8 years ago

1.JONNY DEPP!!<3

2. Tom Hanks

3. Leonadro DiCaprio

etc.

Source(s): <3
  • 1st place tied between Leo D and johnny depp great actors and HOT but really great actors as well

2nd place Tom hanks, forest gump is one of my all time favorite films

3rd place, will smith, who cant love fresh prince of bel air?

• Adam
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Tom Hanks...without question.

• 8 years ago

Off your list I'll pick two:

Old school - Jack Nicholson

New school - George Clooney

• 3 years ago

hmmm,,,,i think of an actor can supply us sturdy type,,,a competent message,,,i think of those and all we are in a position to get by some ability from outdoors,,,yet like comedy isn't so achieveable to get,,,so i decide for comedy actors,,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.