Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Guys: how do you feel about girls cussing/swearing?

I admit that sometimes I have the mouth of a sailor... Haha

Is it a turn off?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • wgaff
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Best answer

The more, the merrier.

• 8 years ago

I'm not a guy but some guys at my school don't seem to care if a girl is cussing or not and about the quote I asked about. I wasn't being perverted about it at all.

Sorry but I think you were and was taking it the wrong way.

• ballou
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

not likely. particular words on occasion are ok. however the frequency performs an excellent section. i individually do not cuss plenty around females because of the fact i believe its exhibiting them admire to not cuss in front of them. and that i've got in no way referred to as a female a attractiveness different than trick (basically finding out on along with her) ever.

• 8 years ago

it's some thing of a turn off. I usually don't expect to see girls swearing. If they look rebelious or soemthing maybe, but still if kinda gets to me

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's horrid - it makes a girl seem like a lowlife tramp - but then I am prone to the F word - so I do not know what I seem like- probably the same.

• 8 years ago

Its not very lady like. But sometimes a girl snaps.

• doofy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I tell me girl off for it unless it was very provoked or in context

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No its not a turn off, i like bad girls.

Most of us guys are not fags who cares if a girl swears. but i guess some guys are.

OMG THIS HOT GIRL SWEARD IM GOING LIMP!!

• 8 years ago

I occasionally cuss too. I don't think guys really like that, but I cant help it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well depends on the context and how often you swear . If you do it jokingly its fine :D

My female friends do it. Doesn't mean they're bad people

• danie
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I don't reallly like it but sometimes I just let it fly

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.