Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 8 years ago

Was Kate Middleton a virgin when she married Prince William?

I know they lived together prior to their marriage, but surely William must have respected her if he planned to marry her and make her his Queen someday? It simply wouldn't do for our Supreme Governor of the Church of England to be living in sin in such a way. I don't expect him to have been a virgin, after all the flesh is weak and he is just a man we can forgive the occasional peccadillo - but for a woman (and a commoner at that) with plans to marry into the royal family I would expect her to be held to the strictest standards. Was she given a virginity test the way Lady Diana was? I would think the results would be made public, after all it was probably paid for by our taxes.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

no

Source(s): whore
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Of course she was how can you think otherwise? She may have lived together with William like modern couples do, but he never disrespected her! She is to be QUEEN someday, and it would not do to have a woman who had been sullied walk down the aisle of Westminster Abbey in her white veil before all society, and HM The Queen present! Such hypocrisy would never be tolerated by The Archbishop of Canterbury.

• 8 years ago

This is the 21st century and it would be absolutely amazing if she was, given the healthy relationship her and William appeared to have. Not saying it is either right or wrong only what happens in the world today.

• Ade7
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Given they met at uni and had a relationship for 10 years before they married, it seems unlikely.

And the issue of gay marriage will soon lead to the disestablishment of the C of E, so he needn't worry about supremely governing a woolly religion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Of course not! A group of them (inc Prince William) were living in a house share whilst they were attending St Andrew's University, and Kate was initially going out (and sleeping in the same room as) one of his housemates. As they got to know each other, Prince William realised he fancied her and she fancied him and they took things from there.

Of course you'll be led to believe by others that Kate was a virgin when she married, but I don't believe Prince William was her first...

• 8 years ago

Virgin,on the Ridiculous.........didn't they share a flat for a number of years before they got married ?

• 8 years ago

How are we meant to know? Why should it matter?

"For a woman (and a commoner at that)" a commoner? Psh. Like you're so special.

But no, she said in an interview with Will that she wasn't. She lost it with him before they got married.

• 8 years ago

Of course she wasn't a virgin, her nickname for William is big Willie, and of course William is so dumb he hasn't asked her how would she know the difference.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

What a stupid question and what sort of person are you,I can guess,a pusillanimous cretin who has only half a brain

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

No she was not a virgin when she met Willie.

• Mary
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

What difference does it make? And so long as there was no pregnancy, why is that anybody's business anyway?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.