Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When's Kenny Dalglish Gunna Get Sacked?

Well, Let's face it. Theres is no worse manager than Dalglish. He has never made even one good decision, he's spent £120 Million this season, and he's level on points with where we were after this many games last season when we only spent £30 Million. We're 6 points away from 15th Place. The owners and Dalglish are clueless, you shouldn't hire a previous legend as the manager, it will be to hard to get rid of him.

Liverpool would be better off without a manager at all, he's never makes his subs, he puts our best players on the bench, we're winning by a goal, so he starts bringing the **** players on, and our best players off. Hence why we lose 3-2 after being 2-0 up.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favourite answer

i know to be honest dalglish needs to resign his tactics are crap and he has bought some poor players adam,henderson,carroll which is nearly 63 million on average premier league players, i mean look at the days when we had alonso,gerrard and mascherano in the middle to now we have gone back since the benitez days when we were finishing Second playing in big champions league games and beating united 4-1 at old trafford, i would sack dalglish end of the season try and sell alot of the team and bring rafa back with some money to start build a team because at the moment with have no goals and creativity and are boring to watch and carroll is an absolute joke of a player and newcastle must be laughing , also henderson hides in games and adam is not good enough to play for liverpool, but skirtel for me has been liverpools best player with agger apart from that this season has been a ddisappointment especially when dalglish makes out winning the carling cup is a ssuccessful season, i hope he is gone next season and we bring in real quality in for next season.

Source(s): life long liverpool fan
  • 9 years ago

Shamefully it is the fans that are ruining the club. They have too much faith in Kenny Dalglish, which just means they are living in the past.

The reason Roy Hodgson was sacked was because the players and supporters were all angry with him. With Kenny Dalglish the players and fans will love him even if we were sitting 20th because he's "King Kenny". Steven Gerrard will back Kenny for manager to the death no matter what because of he's past success.

I find Liverpool fans to have become hypocrites because everything was Roy's fault, but now Kenny is in control it's everything but Kenny's fault. "Rome wasn't built in a day", true, but then why did we sack Roy Hodgson?

22 points lost in the last 10 games, Bolton and Blackburn have better records, and still fans say he's the man for the job, and until the fans and players start saying he isn't the man for the job, he will stay and bring Liverpool further down.

I am a Liverpool supporter and I am one of the very few that didn't want Kennt in control from the start all because if he sucked we wouldn't wanna get rid of him, if any other manager took over instead of Kenny he would of been sacked ages ago, before the Carling Cup final.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i do no longer understand if he "could desire to" be sacked yet i could say that it relies upon on how his questionable movements impact the gang and club over a quantity of time. this could desire to blow over. If Liverpool is going on a run the followers and media, for the main area, will overlook approximately modern controversies. he's a legend on the club and could take transport of a marginally long leash. If he maintains to make bone-headed comments or seems complicit in the subject concerns on demonstrate at Anfield he could be coach a extra a legal duty than an asset. wherein case, a sacking could be so as.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

All being well, His Majesty, - the GREAT Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish, - will be sacked by Liverpool, approximately 24 hours AFTER, the alki, (Ferguson), is sacked, by the pretend Mancunians!

• Carl
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

He's gonna be be sacked if they only win Carling Cup again next season .

• 9 years ago

I hope its at the end of the season. we will finish 10th or even worse because all the teams behind us are doing better than us.

• 9 years ago

Agree with GetafeMagic, he's produced a nervy team.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's not Kenny'S fault, it's rotton luck.like with Arsenal for exampl,e. we dominated, we just need better strikers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.