LADIES: Would you date a guy who is a Star Wars fanboy?

I'm a hardcore Star Wars fan and I have no plans to change that. I'm looking for a woman who is as big of a Star Wars fan as I am, or bigger. I can quote all 6 films line for line. I can do perfect impersonations of Yoda and Jar Jar Binks. I'm a hardcore nerd all around, but Star Wars is my favorite subject.

Im just wondering if there are any women who would date a Star Wars fanboy?

Favorite Answer

I am a Star Wars fan girl. I was born 1979. I have loved Star Wars ever since I was a very young kid. The movies fascinated me. "The Empire Strikes Back" has always been my favorite. I can always remember a specific time when I was about 3 that I was watching and the duel on bridge on Cloud City, Besin came up. I got so excited cause I knew what was coming up. I called my mom and brother to come look. I like Empire because it's a darker film than the first and the charecters are more developed. Luke learns a lot about the Force and loses his innocence.

I collect Star Wars action figures. I have 2 rooms full of Star Wars stuff. I live with my parents in South Florida. My mom always yells at me for my stuff taking up 2 guest bed rooms. My mom sold my action fiures I had as a kid. I am going through my second childhood now. I want to make diaramas and take pitures of my action figures and start a blog called Hunter's Season.

I also love the books. Timothy Zahn is my favorite author. I am reading "Choices of One" right now.

I love The Clone Wars. It's my favorite show ever. I get so excited when it's on. It is well written and keeps in the style of the OT which is far superior to the prequels in my opinion. Rex is definitely a new favorite.

Boba Fett is my badass bounty hunter son of a b*tch and I love all things Fett and Mandalorian. I sleep clutching my Boba Fett stuffed toy every day. And talk to it.

I am sexually attracted to Boba Fett and would do almost anything to hook up with any guy willing to wear a very nice authentic looking custom made Boba Fett costume. The Boba Fett fetish actually began when I was about 5. It wasn't sexual then, but now it is. I am actually turned on by cool looking armor and helmets.

32 years old

white

female

German/Norwegian/some Swedish/some British

weigh 137 lbs

ex bodybuilder (check out muscleelegancemag.com) K. Stahl (I don't look like that now though)

knee problems from years of lifting - its getting better

height about 5'7

computer and technology challenged

likes reading fan fiction

likes trying to write fan fiction

likes role play of the sexual kind in Star Wars costumes

honest

loyal

kind

likes animals

kind of bright I hope

not snobby

doesn't care about money

doesn't care if you work

doesn't nag

quiet in person unless I talk about Star Wars then I don't shut up

agressive

confident

I have OCD, Depression and ADHD

I walk dogs and dog sit

I want to go back to school and be a firefighter or join the army if it's possible

Do you like this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Z0aTblJfU

Youtube thumbnail

? I love it. These were excellent episodes. This show is so cool. I wish I had someone to watch it with :)

edit: Bad Spellar

Source(s): dagrun@att.net

I was going to say no, but then I realized that any guy I date would have to put up with my inordinate obsession with Regency era novels and how angry I get when people don't recognize a Jane Austen quote when I say it.

So, yes, if I liked you, the Star Wars thing wouldn't be a turn off. However, I am not a fan myself (I got the gist, but I've never seen them).

You need to find Dagrun on Yahoo Answers and hope you live close by. Keep searching Star Wars questions and you'll find her.

Uhhhh no?