How can I act like Emma Watson/ heremione granger.?

I just look up to her and I was wondering if anybody had any tips on how she acts or what she wears?

• Mandy

There's a quote I've read somewhere that goes; "Be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of somebody else."

There's nothing wrong with have a role model, of course, but you don't need to be exactly like them. What is it you admire? Her sense of style? I'm sure you can look up things like that on the Internet, or just try the Emma Watson tag on Tumblr. Do you wish you were smart like Hermione? Then study harder, do your homework more diligently. But mostly, be yourself.

The most significant thing about Hermione Granger was her dedication to her school work, so go do your homework.

If Hermione existed in real life I'm sure she wouldn't like it if you gave yourself up and imitated a celebrity.

Just act with your imaginary friend. Works well.

Go flip through photos of her to see what she wears

• You should just be who you are!

• What's wrong with being yourself?

i find her wierd