Is it illegal to use a wrong address on your car insurance?

I want to use the address my dad lives at for my car insurance because it makes my insurance £200 cheaper. It is my registered address and my driving license, bills and bank is addressed there but I don't technically live there anymore. I live between my boyfriend and another parents house. What is the deal... show more I want to use the address my dad lives at for my car insurance because it makes my insurance £200 cheaper. It is my registered address and my driving license, bills and bank is addressed there but I don't technically live there anymore. I live between my boyfriend and another parents house.

What is the deal with this?
Update: But say I had a car crash I would obviously say I live at my dads address because theres where I'm registered. As I do not full time live at my other parents house or boyfriends house? So i wasn't sure.
0