Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

In what situations are you serious.....?

Are you ever half serious.. ?

:)

If someone is hurt in danger.. or something really bad/sad has happened im always serious.

• I'm serious when helping the special needs children I work with. But I am seriously having fun with them. They don't want to be treated as anything special. They just want to be treated like any other kid. I take that very seriously with a smile and a laugh and genuine love in my heart.

OK enough of soap box preaching

I take my marriage seriously but again I try to keep it fresh and new.

Everything else I only take half seriously.

I never believe what a politician tells me so how do you take them seriously?

The media is to the point where they tell you only what suits there own agenda instead of just reporting the news as it is. So how do I take them seriously?

However; I rarely take everyday life seriously. I used to do that and it almost killed me so now I take each day as it comes and try to have as much fun with it as I can. Nothing makes you feel better than a laugh or a smile. Well except for a great intimate encounter anyway. That puts a BIG smile on my face.LOL

I'm generally a serious person I guess. I mean, I still don't treat things in a serious way, like I goofed off when I was working my old job because, you know, I hated it. I hate this job too, but a lot less than my previous ones. I think working is more about finding something that isn't completely awful than it is finding something that you love, realistically speaking.

when I am working its all serious and my full attention is there I make decision that cost thousands of dollars per my choices

here at home and with friends only half but with moments of seriousness

When a close friend or family get seriously ill (one friend died unexpected recently), The rest of the time, I'm only half serious !!

• I'm serious when someone says something mean to me. I'm half serious when I'm watching sad films...I accidently laughed at the Titanic... :o

• ?

Everyday. I am serious most of the time.

i'm serious when i'm doing work ..

half-serious? yeah sometimes if i'm working in a group with friends. there are high chances of mucking about or chatting about bagels :P

LOL yes believe it or not I can be serious if the situation calls for it lol - I know you must find that hard to believe but, well ak, you can trust me! ;P

any situation which involves money , im serious in relationships , serious during my rugby/darts games (i can be a competitive person)