Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Girl Gamers on xbox live?

This question may seem a little weird but I think it would be pretty cool to play games with a girl that has games like Call of Duty MW3. I'm not one of those guys that are sexist and make jokes about how girls can't play games and should only make "sammiches", those jokes are just senseless.

Most of the people I come across on xbox live are guys and it seems boring playing with the same people over and over.

If there are any girl gamers out there that have xbox live, feel free to add me; my gamertag is Steadiedpluto4 and hopefully we can play sometime. :D

Vegan Priest, you sound like you're promoting a cult that worships veganism. It's quite ridiculous actually.

Add me

BoomKnutShot

Recently converted from Playstation so I'm actually looking some people to add. I play MW3 too and BlackOps =)

• Lol at the guy who says girls don't play games when 60% of females are gamers . Whats with guys like that do you live under a rock . Do you not see all the female Skyrim , Mass Effect , Cod fans out there . How about you get outside your house and talk to some females . Even a simple youtube search could have showed that much .

And i'm not adding strangers over yahoo only users i actually know

I'm a girl but people say I sound like a man until I start screaming or yelling at my sister. Than they are like "yea she's black". I'm not ghetto or anything.

I only play FIFA 12 gamer tag is :theweirdone98

I'm like the only girl on there.

I find girls who play skyrim and cod mw3 basically all the shooting gamers are only doing that for attention, trying to get guys I like them.

Source(s): Black American female

Dear Jesse,

It seems you have forgotten that you are on the internet. Everyone know that there are no actual girls on the internet, let alone girls that actually play video games.

Besides, your anti-chauvinist approach to find true love by playing with a virtual girl on Xbox Live will not attract any real girls. Your attempt was admirable, but I really see it as a failed attempt to get your metaphorical private parts moist.

A better Solution, is to turn your life around! You can lose a lot of weight and gain muscle mass by going Vegan. Seriously. Meat is a fatty part of any person's diet and if one was to take it down in a months time they will have better mental clarity and acuteness.

If you want some one to talk to about veganism, hit me up on XBL: vegan.priest

Source(s): vegan college

If I had to guess, I've had to play close to half a million people online so far. About 5-10% of those people were girl gamers. All of which I played in Halo. If your looking for a girl gamer, then you will have to look for another game.

Hey, I'm Aria. I actually hate COD, I find it repetitive and lacks skill utilization. To all you others who added to this post moaning about chicks not playing- maybe you need to look a bit harder. I play basically everything but COD, i think it has a terrible fanbase. Message me if you want my gt- I won't post it here I've actually had some run in with creeps. So excuse that :3

I don't play CoD but I play every other shooter haha

my gt is tokidokiXP if you wanna add me but my xbox has the red ring of death and to top it off I ran out of live but when that's taken care of then it's all good xD

It's hilarious playing with some of those guys especially when you double their score and they finally shut up :D

Girls don't play vg they pretend to get more views on utube videos so they don't have to work cuz they are lazy cows

Source(s): Truth

I can add you, or you can add me.

My gamertag is :: NerdieZombie

I usually play Black Ops but I have MW3

lol i know a bunch of girl gamers