Girl Gamers on xbox live?

This question may seem a little weird but I think it would be pretty cool to play games with a girl that has games like Call of Duty MW3. I'm not one of those guys that are sexist and make jokes about how girls can't play games and should only make "sammiches", those jokes are just senseless.... show more This question may seem a little weird but I think it would be pretty cool to play games with a girl that has games like Call of Duty MW3. I'm not one of those guys that are sexist and make jokes about how girls can't play games and should only make "sammiches", those jokes are just senseless.

Most of the people I come across on xbox live are guys and it seems boring playing with the same people over and over.

If there are any girl gamers out there that have xbox live, feel free to add me; my gamertag is Steadiedpluto4 and hopefully we can play sometime. :D
Update: Vegan Priest, you sound like you're promoting a cult that worships veganism. It's quite ridiculous actually.