My dad disrespects my decision to be a pescatarian?

Since the age of 14, after watching 'Earthlings' I have been making sure to only consume free range organic animal products. Now that I am 18 I have decided to turn pescatarian but making sure that the seafood I consume come from their natural habitats as opposed to fish farms. I'm trying to reduce my... show more Since the age of 14, after watching 'Earthlings' I have been making sure to only consume free range organic animal products. Now that I am 18 I have decided to turn pescatarian but making sure that the seafood I consume come from their natural habitats as opposed to fish farms. I'm trying to reduce my intake of dairy products as they lead to veal production. My dad can be very narrow minded and he has called me a 'stupid girl' insisting that all vegetarians are stupid, difficult and fussy. I have argued with him about this but being new to this diet I still lack in alot of knowledge and was wondering if anyone could help me convince my dad and others around me who are against vegetarianism that just because some choose not to eat meat, it does not mean they are attention seekers who just enjoy causing inconvenience to meat eaters? It's so frustrating and offensive!
Update: I referred to myself as a pescatarian? Not sure if you can read properly. My reason for this choice isn't because I believe meat eating is wrong but because of the environment these animals are brought up in. You also sound like a very narrow minded person so your answer is completely useless to me.
Update 2: I referred to myself as a pescatarian? Not sure if you can read properly. My reason for this choice isn't because I believe meat eating is wrong but because of the environment these animals are brought up in. You also sound like a very narrow minded person so your answer is completely useless to me.