will my parents know i have used their credit card?

i am 15, and i want to sign up to a website, which consists of stuff i don't want my mum and dad to find out about (porn) but you have to pay like £2 to sign up using a credit card... I do not have my own credit card and so i want to use my mums but i cannot ask her to do it, but i know her card details and could easily do it... my question is, will their be something what my mum receives telling her what she had bought with her card, if not i can go ahead and just pay the £2 but if yes she will find out about it... please help!!!

• wizjp

She will get a statement. She will check to see what she bought. You will see the roof fall on your horny little butt

Bad idea homie.

It's called a credit card bill and yes she should be able to figure it out. You need to find a website that uses a different title that can easily come off as something not porn related. Plus I'm pretty sure you can just download free porn, why pay for anything

• rtfm

Yes of COURSE she will know! She will get the bill and they will expect her to pay it!

Do you think a credit card is just some sort of magic number that you type in to get stuff for free? It's not. It's *CREDIT*. It's money you BORROW FROM THE BANK AND HAVE TO PAY BACK. Everything you charge shows up on your statement. If your mom sees a charge from a porn Web site, either she will know it was you who stole her card, or she will think her account has been hacked and she will report it to her bank and they might investigate and find out it was you who stole her card. Either way, you're in big trouble.

Isn't there enough FREE porn out there? Jeez.

Yes she can easily check where her card has been used and that is quite illegal.

I'm sure you know about free websites, so you must be set on a specific website.

Go to a mall or store that sells those visa gift cards, you can put money on them and use them like credit cards, I believe you can refill them too. That should work.

• Nicole

Yes she will find out about it! She gets a monthly statement in which gives her details of where, when, and what her credit card was used for. Concentrate on school, you're only 15!

Yes they will know because when they get their statement or whatever at the end of the month it will say where there money went, like it will say £2 and the website name.

Sorry, ask your parents to make you a debit card. (But don't tell them why) I got a debit card when I was 13.

Just watch free porn, the only site I know is redtube dot com, my friends and I have been on it loads of times for sh*ts and giggles. But if it gets you going, then there you go. No virus' either.

yes, the website and company the money will go to will appear on there bank statement.

dont do it, there is free porn, more than anyone could use. just google it!!

they will find out as it will appear on their statement. in addition, a porn site might not be very legitimate and you might actually credit card details to some fraudsters who will then misuse it.

• Adam

Yes they will find out as it will appear on their bank statements. it's fraud.

Anyway theres 1000s of free porn sites, only suckers pay.

• Jutt

Dude.... god, yes, they will. It's on their statement, of course. There's free porn all over the internet, why are you trying to pay?