Noah asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Whats your favorite snack to eat during the game in football season?

My favorite snack during the game is the Tostitos Lime with spicy spinach dip and a cheesesteak. I go to the market every Saturday during football season to pick up my sacred treats, sometimes I stuff the chips into the sandwich and I choke it all down with a smooth corona, sometimes coors light. I love Sundays in the fall. What about you guys?

Update:

How could I forget the platter of deli meats and cheeses? You guys got the right idea.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Miller high life is smoother than corona, those are too bitter. BL limes are decent. As far as chips and salsa go I love sweet potato terra chips! They have a nice thick and crunchy consistency, a pleasant sweetness, just the right amount of kosher salt. I dip them in a cheesy artichoke dip I buy at trader joe's. Don't normally opt for a sub on game day, I feel wings are more appropriate. Supermarket has a nice selection, I like em' hot and spicy. Don't know if most of you know this, unless you grew up in the northeast, parchment paper pizza? It's square pizza served cold on wax parchment paper, usually has very little cheese and the sauce is real tomato-e, it's just the best thing ever :)

• 8 years ago

During the day, I typically order a Thin Crust Pizza and get a side dish of some sort (nachos, chips & salsa, a big salad, cheese deli meat & crackers, etc.)

Occasionally, I'll get burgers or make a bunch of hot dogs.

For the night games, I just make a really good dinner (pasta dish with meat/seafood, order chinese, etc.).

Regardless what I eat, it gets washed down with a 12 pack of light beer (its a party that lasts all day).

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I always get a 12 inch deli sub on Sunday Morning.

Nothing like a fresh sub with salami, ham, pepperoni, lettuce, tomato, onion, and bannana peppers to kick off football sunday.

I usually get some chips and salsa too.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I never really eat a snack when watching football. Occasionally chips or something, but not usually.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Nachos with cheese, some pizza, and beer. Or some cheeseburger sliders.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Pizza or chips and salsa

• 8 years ago

x-tra hot chetos,doritos,TWINKIES,and other drinks like peace monster and arizona

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

sαoяi oɀαωα™ didn't tell you this but she also enjoys seeing how many Asahi beer bottles she can shove up her butt during game time on Sundays as well.......

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

pork products and beer

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

PUSSY

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.