Mitt Romney is a "vulture capitalist",, fact or hype?

The main reason I don't like Mitt is I don't trust him,, I just have a feeling that his top priority in life is stuffing money into his pockets. When he talks it seems like he stutters on every word because he has to think about not getting caught up in any lies,, also he seems nervous, it's like the... show more The main reason I don't like Mitt is I don't trust him,, I just have a feeling that his top priority in life is stuffing money into his pockets. When he talks it seems like he stutters on every word because he has to think about not getting caught up in any lies,, also he seems nervous, it's like the thought alone of all the money he can stuff into his pockets if he becomes president is almost hard for him to handle.... It's like when a man just wants to have sex with a woman so he says whatever he thinks the woman wants to hear, even though the woman might think he seems nice and looks good she still won't sleep with him because she gets the feeling that he might just be a jerk the next day.

So my question is - - - - - - can anyone give me some FACTS that show if Mitt can be trusted or not ,, mainly focusing on his history with bain capital more so than his flip flopping on issues,,thou that is important as well but i can look up the flip flop history - - - I saw the first couple minutes of "when romney came to town" i get the point, but is this just a small representation of what he did at bain or is that pretty much what he does ????

thanks ! links and facts are appreciated.
Update: @brotherofladyjustice - - dont know much about the movement, but i saw the first 2 movies,,, the first one was just a compilation of other peoples work, i actually had the book the christ conspiracy years before zeit came out but never read it,, the second movie didnt make much sense to me, seemed like it was based... show more @brotherofladyjustice - - dont know much about the movement, but i saw the first 2 movies,,, the first one was just a compilation of other peoples work, i actually had the book the christ conspiracy years before zeit came out but never read it,, the second movie didnt make much sense to me, seemed like it was based in fantasy theory land, turning our cities and roads into circles seems impossible and a huge waste of resorces,, not sure about replacing all our jobs with robots ,, and what if i want a yacht? does every body get a free yacht, that would be a waste of resorces no?

@ crashoverride "yet you say NOTHING about that" yeah thats why im asking

@dinamuk - - must be easy being a top contributor with one liners like that

@scott b --- yeah ive seen it , its going to take more than a bunch of half sentence sound bites to convince me

@scott b's alter ego " Maybe a greedy, scheming, money handler is what we NEED in the White House?" --- RLY