Anonymous

How can i leave and not be found?

okay so im 15 in 4Days and my boyfriend will be 15 in July and we both have the worst life ever at home and we are sure about eachother 100% so we are going to leave soon. together we have £25,000 and passports and stuff like that. We have never been out of the country before but we are ready to leave everything behind family friends and everything. We just want to start again. so how can you leave and not be found and what should we take? any help it would be realy important xB St.Jamez

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

seriously leaving is not the best option you are young and you cant do anything with that money. once that runs out what are you gonna do? and do you think you can leave without the police finding you? youarent even fifteen yet. you dont know whats good for you. i know you hate to hear this because everybody says this to you but its true. once you are atleast sixteen you will realize i'm right. you need your education and job and a successful life. running away wont get that for you. you may even be mistaken about being sure about this guy. hw long have you been together? as time passes you might even realize you dint get along or you two do things that the other doesnt like. think a billion times before doing this. and even if you need to catch a plane or whatever, you cant do that if you both are below the legal age in your country. they need you parent or guardian to sign papers and stuff

• 8 years ago

If you're serious then you have to wait. Right now you're not old enough to find work and to find places to live on your own. Wait until you are legally allowed to be on your own then leave. In the mean time, save your money and plan out your future. If you guys run now, chances are either the police will be looking for you or you will be taken advantage of. There are a lot of bad guys out there that will say they want to "help" you. Which really means that they will take all your money and possibly also rape you.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You cant leave the country on your own till your 16, and you cant leave if your under 16 without parents consent. You havent thought this through. 1. When you cant leave the country your gonna be stuck in whatever country in which you live. 2.the airline may contact your family due to suspisions. 3. When your still stuck in this country, your parebts will realise your missing, contact the police.

Wish i could do this too, but if your gonna go anywhere go the opposite end of the country. :)

• NiJo
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

That is by far a tidy sum for kids of your age to run. But reading all the answers so far, perhaps establishing false identities would aid your goal. I don't advise running, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

trust me --if there are going to be people looking for you --you will be found----it;s not that hard anymore.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.