Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who is Gerald Anderson?

Who Is He?my friend whos fillipino cant stop talkin abt him

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

Gerard Anderson is a Fil-Am actor who first joined showbiz through the filipino version of Big Brother (pinoy big brother). He is quite popular in the Philippines because of the team-up with Kim Chui (who is also a pinoy big brother contestant of the same season). After big brother, he was signed up as a talent of abs-cbn (local ph network) and he did many successful (popularity wise) drama

TV series and movies (mostly with Chui). Today, he is no longer paired up with Chui. He is currently playing Budoy, a retard, in one local series.

• 9 years ago

He's a popular actor here in the Philippines..

He joined the reality show "Pinoy Big Brother".. It's the Philippine version of "Big Brother"

he became famous until now.. ^_^

Source(s): I'm a fan of him XD PICK ME AS YOUR BEST ANSWER PLEASE >_<
  • K M T
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

is a Filipino American actor who was a former housemate on the first season edition of the Philippine reality television show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition.

Source(s): google
  • 9 years ago

Or do you mean Gerry Anderson who invented Thunderbirds.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.