Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is this a good description of cons?

"birthers, creationists, theocrats, climate-change deniers, nativists, gay-bashers, anti-abortionists, media paranoids, anti-intellectuals, and out-of-touch country clubbers" - Robert Reich

• RADA

No, not even close, but Here Comes the Sun is a typical stereotyping, prejudiced Y! Answers "drive-by" liberal..

1. "birthers" - I don't give damn where Obama was born - more interested in getting him out of office before he does any more damage.

2. "creationists" - I've been an Atheist since I was 9 - FAIL

3. "theocrats" - See above - FAIL a third time

4. "climate change deniers" No, I don't deny the climate of the planet changes and has so for billions of years. If it caused by man, why are so many scientists being caught falsifying data, stealing data, using unreliable data, when it goes against man-made global warming?

5. "nativists" - I support LEGAL immigration. How many U.S. citizen are killed every year by illegals? How many jobs are lost to illegals? Don't give me that "jobs Americans won't do BS...

6. "gay-bashers" - My wife and I went to dinner Sunday with a gay friend and his partner. We're also all Tea Party members.. FAIL yet again

7. "anti-abortionists" - I agree with abortion for certain circumstances, but not as a form of birth control. More Failures..

8. "media paranoids" - I bet he/you think the main stream media is completely unbiased too....

9. "anti-intellectuals" - I'll run rings around most when it comes to intelligence..

I've got a Bachelors in Computer Science with a minor in Statistical Analysis and a Masters in MIS. My combined GPA of 3.94.

In the mid-90's I developed statistical analysis programs for the U.S. Air Force that are still in use today.

I self-studied for the CCNA - top score is 1000, I scored a 988. FAIL!

10. "out-of-touch country clubbers" - Other than weddings, or proms, I've never even been to a country club.. Wouldn't fit in, I wear jeans and boots 90% of the time. Final Failure..

I'm not a birther, I always found that to be a ridiculous side-show.

I'm an Atheist, so that covers creationist and theocrat.

"Climate change" is a scientific fact, but what isn't a confirmed fact is that it is or is not man-made. I don't think it really matters anyway, as we should take better care of our home regardless.

I'm not a Nativist or a Nationalist, but we do need to secure our borders. I support legal immigration, my wife is an immigrant, but Illegal immigration is illegal. They need to follow the same process as everyone else.

Gay-basher? No, not at all. Maybe because I am an Atheist and don't have the biblical excuse to hate others. I do think that they shouldn't put their sexuality on public display and celebrate it publically, they are free to, but it gives them a bad image, as it is in poor taste for heterosexuals as well..

Ant-Abortion- yes. There is no need for abortion when birth control is available.

Anti-intellectual? I guess that's a matter of opinion.

Never been to a country-club, never played golf that wasn't miniature

No, not anymore than "Weed smokers, homosexuals, hippies, anti-male, communists, tree huggers and entitled crybabies" is a good description of liberals.

You've been easily fooled by the media into thinking that everyone who doesn't share the same political views as you is a monster and unworth of respect. Good job being naive and failing to understand how the world really works. Get out there and actually live in the world instead of just believing everything you hear on the Huffington Post.

free loading filth living off of others. that describes you.

You must live on the east coast. Because the filthy lazy liberals on the west coast don't wake up until noon. Its 10:50 now.

More like people with morals who believe we should prosper through capitalism and individualism. Crying because socialism isn't working?

100% Correct.

Good stereotypes.

YES.