No, not even close, but Here Comes the Sun is a typical stereotyping, prejudiced Y! Answers "drive-by" liberal..
1. "birthers" - I don't give damn where Obama was born - more interested in getting him out of office before he does any more damage.
2. "creationists" - I've been an Atheist since I was 9 - FAIL
3. "theocrats" - See above - FAIL a third time
4. "climate change deniers" No, I don't deny the climate of the planet changes and has so for billions of years. If it caused by man, why are so many scientists being caught falsifying data, stealing data, using unreliable data, when it goes against man-made global warming?
5. "nativists" - I support LEGAL immigration. How many U.S. citizen are killed every year by illegals? How many jobs are lost to illegals? Don't give me that "jobs Americans won't do BS...
6. "gay-bashers" - My wife and I went to dinner Sunday with a gay friend and his partner. We're also all Tea Party members.. FAIL yet again
7. "anti-abortionists" - I agree with abortion for certain circumstances, but not as a form of birth control. More Failures..
8. "media paranoids" - I bet he/you think the main stream media is completely unbiased too....
9. "anti-intellectuals" - I'll run rings around most when it comes to intelligence..
I've got a Bachelors in Computer Science with a minor in Statistical Analysis and a Masters in MIS. My combined GPA of 3.94.
In the mid-90's I developed statistical analysis programs for the U.S. Air Force that are still in use today.
I self-studied for the CCNA - top score is 1000, I scored a 988. FAIL!
10. "out-of-touch country clubbers" - Other than weddings, or proms, I've never even been to a country club.. Wouldn't fit in, I wear jeans and boots 90% of the time. Final Failure..