Who are trained better, the British Army or the US Marine Corps (Infantry)?

Who are OBJECTIVELY trained better.. the USMC or BA for Infantry? Please do not just pick one or the other because you're from the UK or US or not explain your answer. I am comparing them because they are roughly the same size (100,000 troops in each) and both have 14 & 13 weeks of Phase I training / Boot... show more Who are OBJECTIVELY trained better.. the USMC or BA for Infantry?
Please do not just pick one or the other because you're from the UK or US or not explain your answer.

I am comparing them because they are roughly the same size (100,000 troops in each) and both have 14 & 13 weeks of Phase I training / Boot Camp, and an additional 14 weeks of advanced infantry training each.

So.. who does more PT, etc etc.

In the US, the USMC are held in high regard and well respected, and they say that their Boot Camp is hell, but the BA train for the same amount of time and there's no hype about them at all, unless it's the Paras or the Royal Marines.
Update: John, since the USMC mainly fought in the Pacific, not very much.
There is an "s" in Corps.