Can a british citizen who was born in Britain (aged 16) be forced to live in another country by their parents?

I've got a friend that is really worried her parents will force her to live in Lebanon. She believes that if she went to Lebanon she couldn't come back to Britain. Both of her parents are from Lebanon but she was born in England which I think makes her 100% a British citizen? She has also lived her whole... show more I've got a friend that is really worried her parents will force her to live in Lebanon. She believes that if she went to Lebanon she couldn't come back to Britain. Both of her parents are from Lebanon but she was born in England which I think makes her 100% a British citizen? She has also lived her whole life in England.

So firstly could she be forced to leave the country against her will bearing in mind it's her parents taking her and she's 16.

And secondly if she did go to Lebanon would she be able to come back and just live in Britain without having to technically immigrate because she's a British citizen?
11 answers