What's wrong with my boyfriend?

We have been dating since the middle of December. Since we have been dating we will be fine for a few days...then he gets mad at something we "break up" and then end up back together once I can calm him down and explain myself to him. He is so sensitive over little things and blows up. Like the other day... show more We have been dating since the middle of December. Since we have been dating we will be fine for a few days...then he gets mad at something we "break up" and then end up back together once I can calm him down and explain myself to him. He is so sensitive over little things and blows up. Like the other day we made movie plans. Well turns out the movie wasn't released yet and he got mad because we didn't veryify the correct date before making the plans. Then he got pissed at me because i couldn't find a babysitter and I had "sounded so sure I could get one." So the next night I was sick of him because he had been over two whole days in a row and I wanted some space. I tried to tell him nicely when he called that I was tired and didn't feel like doing anything. He was pissed because he was already driving here without even asking me if he could come over. So he shows up late like 10:30. I got a phone call from my ex husband he had to take it so I went to another room. I get back in and start to apologize about making him wait and he stood up and yelled 30 min. really and said he was "done with me" and slammed the door behind him. Waited in my driveway for 10 minutes then called me to come out. He ended up back inside. I laid on the couch with him and fell asleep. He ordered me food and woke me up to eat something since he knew I hadn't eaten all day. Thoughtful yes but I was sleeping. Then he was like lets go to bed. I just wanted to sleep and everytime I tell him this he has no respect and PUSHES for sex. Then if I don't want sex he gets pissed and says I am ignoring him. Sometimes we have sex 3 to 4 times a night. I never thought I would get sick of sex but if I don't he gets mad. Now I was hurting from the past two days of sex (like 6 or 7 times). I had a reaction to the latex and didn't want sex at all. He was so pissed and called me his property. Then my kids woke up and cried so I went to lay with him. I fell asleep and he comes and wakes me up at 5:30 am and says I am ignoring him and asks why do I treat him like ****. I dont think i do I just feel comfortable enough around him to not have to constantly shower him with attention. Plus I have two kids. So I put my hand on his back and stroke it and say I am not ignoring him I am sleeping. He grab my hand hard and threw my arm off his back to the bed. It did hurt a little and shocked me that he would do that. When he did it he said "now that's fake right there" So i screamed at him to get the f888 out of my house. I just got out of an abusive relationship and NEVER want to go back to that. He is younger than me by 6 years and I am his first serious relationship. I have been married so its not mine. Is he just seriously immature or are these signs of another abusive/obsessive type guy. He creeped me out of the couch because he kept saying I love you, I love you baby, I really love you...like 100 times in a row like a broken record. We haven't spoken in two days now and I am fine with it being over. I liked him alot but I don't have time for this. Why would someone react like this to such stupid things. By the way I normally get up for work at 5:30 am and like to go to bed by 10:30 and he never respects that. He comes over late...stays late or sleeps over and wants sex the whole night. I have to work in the morning!
1 answer 1