What do you think is the most evil zodiac sign?

I am going to have to say Capricorn. They are represented by the Devil in the Tarot card and some of the most evil masterminds to ever live were Capricorns...for example: Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong, both were born on December 26th. Al Capone was up to no good and was born on January 17th. I am actually a... show more I am going to have to say Capricorn. They are represented by the Devil in the Tarot card and some of the most evil masterminds to ever live were Capricorns...for example: Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong, both were born on December 26th. Al Capone was up to no good and was born on January 17th.

I am actually a Capricorn myself (born January 19th) hahaha, but I am not evil and I am a completely good person. Martin Luther King Jr (born January 15th) was far from evil! haha

BQ: What's your zodiac?
Update: @vegasgirl: Jesus lived too long ago to determine his actual birthday. Maybe it is December 25th, but who really knows!?!

And as I said Martin Luther King Jr was a Capricorn....so was Elvis Presley (born January 8th). Both were good people, Elvis for his music though. haha
Update 2: December 22nd - January 19th is the Capricorn range, so Stalin was a Capricorn.....