Question for Mature Christians to explain to Baby Christians.Matthew 5:17-19..?

"Think not that I have come to destroy the law or the prophets; I am not come to destroy but fulfill. For verily,I say unto you,Till Heaven and Earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled. Whosoever shall break one of these least commandments{the Ten} and... show more "Think not that I have come to destroy the law or the prophets; I am not come to destroy but fulfill. For verily,I say unto you,Till Heaven and Earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled. Whosoever shall break one of these least commandments{the Ten} and shall teach men so, he shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven ; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called the great in Heaven."

My thought is.. is Jesus telling us HOW to live in His word and be obedient to it, and not about losing Salvation here.?
Update: I am asking about the least in the kngdom and Great in the Kingdom..different levels for the saved..Is this so?