How can I tell if I'm fat or skinny?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I'm really confused, here. When I look in the mirror, I see myself as overweight. My friend thinks I'm bulimic, my grandmother constantly tells me to eat and told me she ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
I really don't understand what your mother is talking about, you've got an amazing figure. Don't pay attention to your grandmother and friend either, some people are naturally thin. Accusing people of being anorexic or bulimic is actually quite a serious judgement, and shouldn't be taken so lightly.
Also, I would worry about your mother, because it seems her perception of body shapes may be warped, which could lead to her having disorders such as BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) or eating disorders.
As long as you know that you're eating right and being healthy, I wouldn't worry much about your body shape. You have a lovely figure, and I think you're just suffering from the self consciousness that many teenagers/young adults are currently feeling at the moment (it's understandable,pressure to be perfect is all around you). I think your worries are unfounded, however, since you have what most models would quite literally die for.

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
Thanks!
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (16)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Ashleigh answered 2 years ago
    v.v
    *Self confidence in the bin*
    I would love to have your body shape. Don't worry about what others think!
    You're not anorexicly skinny, and definitely not fat.
    Often, our image of ourselves in distorted.

Source(s):

me
    • 4
    • Comment
  • •○♥Em♥○• answered 2 years ago
    Friggin kidding me? People would kill for your legs♥
    • 4
    • Comment
  • One answered 2 years ago
    Your skinny! <3
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Takki answered 2 years ago
    You are SKINNY.

I don't see anything that means you're even overweight at all. Thighs seem fine, stomach looks fairly normal (flat stomachs are for those with fast metabolisms and those who actually do a fckton of abwork.)

You don't need to be bone-thin to be healthy.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Fran_x answered 2 years ago
    You are skinny but I wouldn't say you were anorexic, you don't need to lose any weight
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Imitating Angels answered 2 years ago
    Great body. Don't lose any more weight ;)
    • 1
    • Comment
  • blackgrumpycat answered 2 years ago
    From that photo, you have a flat (not fat!!) stomach and are very slim. It is difficult to tell, but it doesn't look like you need to worry about your weight too much at all. Just make sure that you are eating properly and not dieting. Curvy is different to fat. When I was young, I was straight up and down and would have loved to have curves, but my body shape is more boyish. It wouldn't matter how much weight I put on, I would still not have curvy hips and big bust. Try not to obsess about it. We all have different body shapes and most of us would love a figure like someone else - not realising that someone else would like a figure like ours.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • r o x a n e answered 2 years ago
    you are definitely not fat! And you're not too skinny either. It doesn't matter what other people say about your body as long as you feel comfortable in it! Anyone would kill for your body shape! Just remember to stay healthy and eat the right diet- don't try to lose weight or put weight on, just have a healthy lifestyle by exercising and eating the right amounts of food, but seriously right now it looks as if you're doing just that.

hope I could help!

xoxo

Source(s):

my eyes.. :D
    • 1
    • Comment
  • SkyBlu1 answered 2 years ago
    Girl you fine, lol. You are the perfect body weight ratio, no more, no less. Nice pants btw. lol.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• M answered 2 years ago
    You are quite thin. It wouldn't hurt if you gained weight but would hurt if you lost it. You're sort of on the borderline of thin and too thin.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Jackie m answered 2 years ago
    You are not overweight, a bit on the skinny side but it depends on your age and your height, I don't see how your mum thinks you are curvy because you are not. Here is a link that tells your your ideal weight for your age and height, work out what you should be and find scales and see if you are the correct weight but from what I see you are probably slightly underweight. If you are not eating properly or you are bulimic you will be damaging your internal organs but it is your life and your choice, Good Luck
    http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthywei...

Source(s):

Mum & Grandma
    • 1
    • Comment
  • daneeeeeeka answered 2 years ago
    compared to normal people, YOU ARE TOOO SKINNY!!!
    • 2
    • Comment
  • sarah love x answered 2 years ago
    you must be joking, right? :o
    because your body is to kill forrr;) you are deffo not overweight.
    maybe if you tone up a little? thats all you need.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 2 years ago
    I think I just came a little do u mind if I use this pic
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ed answered 2 years ago
    You look okay for a big girl.

Source(s):

fattyfatty2x4.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • qwer answered 2 years ago
    your weight/height connection
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock