How can I tell if I'm fat or skinny?

I'm really confused, here. When I look in the mirror, I see myself as overweight. My friend thinks I'm bulimic, my grandmother constantly tells me to eat and told me she thinks I'm anorexic. And yet my mother agrees that I'm curvy, and maybe need to do a little more exercise. It's just all... show more I'm really confused, here.
When I look in the mirror, I see myself as overweight.
My friend thinks I'm bulimic, my grandmother constantly tells me to eat and told me she thinks I'm anorexic.
And yet my mother agrees that I'm curvy, and maybe need to do a little more exercise.
It's just all so contradicting, and I don't know what to think anymore.

I don't have a scale, so I can't really weigh myself.
Here's my picture: http://imgur.com/PArZL
I can't do a full body one because my laptop lid is broken, and if I move it anything below 90 degrees, it goes black. I think it's the wires.

Anyways, I know I've got a super weird body shape, so you don't need to point that out.

I swear I'm not compliment fishing. I just need a yes or no answer, because I based on the opinions of people around me, I don't know what to think.

Thanks.
17 answers