Was Osama bin laden a good Muslim?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, he was a mass murderer

• 8 years ago

No .. I'm a Muslim ... and I'm very disappointed that he actually considered himself a muslim ..in our schools we are taught that osama bin laden is a very bad person and the koran did not say that muslims should kill people at all .. so shut up all you ignorant fools who think you know anything about Islam and Islam is a religion of peace !!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't know - Is the Pope a good Catholic? or Hussein Obama a good President?

All I can say to your question is all mass 'Murderers' have no claim for righteousness in any of their faiths, given Christianity and Islam are Religions of PEACE.

If killing infidels and applauding gleefully as your child blows him or her self to pieces is not considered an unpardonable sin in Islam then their is nothing 'good' about Islam.

Conversely gassing and cooking millions of JEWS was not seen as a Sin either and Hitler was a Catholic and his fellow believers danced in the streets. No sin there either I suppose.

Sooner both cults killed each other off the better - sad thing is they would only be replaced by something worse. Human Kind - Bah Humbug.

Source(s): University of Life Facts
  • mires
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I surely do not comprehend. i imagine that's a mixture of both solid and undesirable. you spot, Bin encumbered became battling hostile to the united states for Islam and that is a fantastic ingredient. Oh and enable's not ignore that our authorities (the U. S.) sometimes even play round with the historic past or perhaps some circumstances make our prophet Muhammed PBUH look undesirable. the actual undeniable actuality that he became battling for islam is a fantastic ingredient. together, our faith said and also the prophet continually informed the infantrymen now to not kill the probability free, the girls, the elderly, little ones, everyone that became not in touch contained in the conflict (everyone except the opposing military), and under no circumstances even chop down or burn a tree throughout the time of conflict for the heck of it or some thing like that and Bin encumbered turned right into a bloody genocide-mass assassin. Like he killed a lot of probability free human beings and also in 9,11 he killed a lot of probability free human beings and civilians and that is in case you've self assurance that he did that because others do not even believe that he became behind it. sometimes I even imagine that that's dazzling how one individual has managed to seize, trick, terrorize, or perhaps disguise from an finished united states of america's military and authorities for over 10 years...do not you imagine so? So his death became both solid and undesirable. Oh and also now that he's useless, in my opinion we (the U. S.) haven't any rights to stay in afghanistan or the different -stan united states of america that they were in because that that became all to seize Bin encumbered. quickly we can comprehend each and every thing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes.

He was closely following what was written in the Koran. He is considered a hero by many Muslims for his leading the way and fighting the infidels. Who better to judge how good of a Muslim he was than his fellow Muslims?

• 8 years ago

No

He allowed himself and his religion to became a tool of conquest by zionist cabals against the entire planet.

• 8 years ago

Islam the true religion says NO.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes of course, killing as many people as he can is part of the Qu'ran doncha know.

Source(s): Sarcasm.com
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

no

then again, mohammed had a 9 year old wife?

Source(s): muslim parents
  • 8 years ago

It's all about the religion,in there's yes,in the u.s.'s religions,no.

Source(s): 53.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.