tattoo in memory of my baby... ideas?

back in november i lost my little boy (still born... :( ) and i want to get a tattoo in memory of him. i have 3 ideas and i was wondering ppls opinon on them, or if any one had any other ideas. his name is Isaiah. so i was thinking of getting his name in fancy script with roman numerals underneath, for 1st idea. second is roman numerals with dove next to it, and third is his hand print with roman numerals under that. i wanna get it on my ribs, so its close to my heart. ppl have told me to get it on my chest, right my my heart... but i already have a stupid tattoo there. any suggestions will help

thank you michelle!!! people tell me it is dumb too. it makes me angry. i am glad some one agrees with me on the idea.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my first daughter almost 2 yrs ago. :( I got her name on my ribs and the day she was delivered. Any idea is great as long as you like it. Dont care what others think. As long as it means something to you. People tell me I'm dumb for having her name on me but to me its not. once again I'm sorry for your loss and remember that your son is now your guardian angel and he will always being watching over you and protecting you.

You can get an angel with the roman numerals and his identify, or a couple of wings. You might simply get his identify in cursive, after which at the backside correct of it, get roman numerals of his birthday You might get a rose, or any flower (to mention that he bloomed right into a lovely flower). Whatever making a decision, i am certain it's going to be best. I'm so sorry on your loss<three

A footprint of his foot and his name above it with the date of when he was born.

Sorry for your loss. Don't give up because it wasn't right the first time around. :)

What about incorporating some angel wings with his name since he is your angel baby. I like the footprint idea too.

Go with the first one