tattoo in memory of my baby... ideas?

back in november i lost my little boy (still born... :( ) and i want to get a tattoo in memory of him. i have 3 ideas and i was wondering ppls opinon on them, or if any one had any other ideas. his name is Isaiah. so i was thinking of getting his name in fancy script with roman numerals underneath, for 1st idea. second is roman numerals with dove next to it, and third is his hand print with roman numerals under that. i wanna get it on my ribs, so its close to my heart. ppl have told me to get it on my chest, right my my heart... but i already have a stupid tattoo there. any suggestions will help.

i am so sorry you had to go through that :(

i think you should get his name in cursive and a little dove by it

You can get an angel with the roman numerals and his name, or a pair of wings.

You could just get his name in cursive, and then on the bottom right of it, get roman numerals of his birthday

You could get a rose, or any flower (to say that he bloomed into a beautiful flower).

Whatever you decide, i'm sure it will be perfect. I'm so sorry for your loss<3

I'm so sorry for your loss. That must be terrible; I can't even imagine. :(

I like the handprint (or footprint) idea best. That's the same thing a girl on "Teen Mom" did when she gave her baby up for adoption.

You should get his hand print so people would acctually know that it was your baby, because if you just put his name people would just think its your boyfriend or something .. The handprint would be nice and cute

did you get his foot prints if so do that a friend of mine did that.

Source(s): life