Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Will La Raza Obama order the Mexican Flag to fly at Half Mast for Whitney Houston?

I'm neutrally Blonde with this since I am not a fan of either Chairman Obama D-IL or Chairwoman Houston D-CA. I am a fan of Steppenwolf, Alice Cooper, The Beatles, ELO, The Little River Band, Elton John and My Local Sheriff Joe M Arpaio.

• Desire
    Favorite Answer

Greta, you make me laugh. I can't wait to see what you will say or do next. God Bless you!

i like the politics of Christie regardless of if it does look somewhat ordinary he might decrease the flag for an entertainer. i think of I examine someplace she replaced into New Jersey born? that could clarify lots. nevertheless, as some have pronounced, this custom might greater effective serve our lifeless attempt against heroes.

The Little River Band !

How old is that picture Moses ?

I bet you have them on vinyl right next to your VHS collection of Miami Vice episodes.

I suppose Obama is a secret Mexican, Muslim, Fascist, Socialist, Communist, Dictator, Banana republic supporting, Masaiah

I'm assuming u have a disability of some sort and won't even try

was Whitney a Mexican? I didn't know that

What! and you wonder why people hate Americans

You are obsessed with blonde and duh you look like your 10 years old.