What's going to happen to me now?

Okay, I'm absolutely guilt ridden about this: the truth is, I opened this account when I was eleven. I am now fourteen. So now that I am of age, here is what I'm asking: will I still be punished accordingly for opening an account on here when I was underage (i.e. account suspension), or will Y!A let bygones... show more Okay, I'm absolutely guilt ridden about this: the truth is, I opened this account when I was eleven. I am now fourteen. So now that I am of age, here is what I'm asking: will I still be punished accordingly for opening an account on here when I was underage (i.e. account suspension), or will Y!A let bygones be bygones? My guess is that now that the truth has come out they won't exactly be lenient about it, because that would be unfair to younger users, because then they'd just think 'Hey, if I open an account now and wait a few years before telling people I lied, they'll just let me keep it anyway.' I just wanted to know what you guys thought - and if Yahoo! staff could please let people answer this before taking away my account, that would be great. I know I don't exactly deserve it, but it'd be awfully nice of you guys. :/
Update: Please don't patronize me. No, I don't think I'm the only one who's done this. Of course I'm not. I just wanted to get this off my chest. You could be a little nicer about it, thanks very much.