Should I tell my ex new wife he used to see prostitutes?

I caught my ex visiting prostitutes on a regular basis. He was compulsive about it. He did it before we met, during our relationship, and I am sure after....He once spent 2k in a 2 week period on hookers (I was out of town) Well he is newly married and I am struggling if I should tell? I do want to protect her (I have a 'high risk' on my med file now) but also out of spite. I spent 2 years in therapy after leaving him & truthfully I am pissed he just moved on to the next woman without so much as an apology to me. Thoughts?

Thanks to all the 'normal' people that responded. Although I wouldn't have believed it back then, I wished many times he would have disclosed this information to me... GIVEN ME A CHOICE. I probably would have stuck around and helped him overcome his addiction. The no apology signals to me that he did not seek treatment and is still very much in denial, doing his 'thing'. She deserves better and so did I.

• ?

You should tell her. She has the right to know that her health is in jeopardy if she continues to sleep with this man. Give her the facts (leave the emotions and "spite" out of it) and then she is free to make her own informed decision.

He's putting her at the risk of contracting a disease. This is not something she's consented to. If he were just flirting then I'd mind my own business. But this is a destructive personality trait that would be responsible of you to share with the woman he is putting at risk.

I totally would. I know it may sound wrong, but I think I would want to know. I probably would have wanted to know at least before I married him though. He may have told her. If you do tell her, I would be adult about it and not hateful...otherwise you might just be called crazy. What a jerk.

I think you should tell her if you are genuinely concerned for her well being. Don't do things out of spite, it just makes situations worse and it won't benefit you in a positive way.

• Andy

Go ahead. If you even thought about it then you should. If you hadn't then there would have been no point in even beginning or something like that.

Source(s): I'm a philosopher.

No.

He probably actually likes her, finds her desirable, and doesn't need outside stimulation to perform.

Unlike when he was with you.

Don't say a word. He'll prostitute himself out of this marriage too.

doesnt sound like you are trying to protect her, just looking for someone else to give you the go ahead to be a *****.

• Ken

Heck yeah. Spill the beans.

yes

go ahead and tell her.. let that jerk learn a lesson hurting you. Perfect!!!

your anger babe.. realize it

usually men tell their ex husband everything she did