Should I tell my ex new wife he used to see prostitutes?

I caught my ex visiting prostitutes on a regular basis. He was compulsive about it. He did it before we met, during our relationship, and I am sure after....He once spent 2k in a 2 week period on hookers (I was out of town) Well he is newly married and I am struggling if I should tell? I do want to protect her (I... show more I caught my ex visiting prostitutes on a regular basis. He was compulsive about it. He did it before we met, during our relationship, and I am sure after....He once spent 2k in a 2 week period on hookers (I was out of town) Well he is newly married and I am struggling if I should tell? I do want to protect her (I have a 'high risk' on my med file now) but also out of spite. I spent 2 years in therapy after leaving him & truthfully I am pissed he just moved on to the next woman without so much as an apology to me. Thoughts?
Update: Thanks to all the 'normal' people that responded. Although I wouldn't have believed it back then, I wished many times he would have disclosed this information to me... GIVEN ME A CHOICE. I probably would have stuck around and helped him overcome his addiction. The no apology signals to me that he did... show more Thanks to all the 'normal' people that responded. Although I wouldn't have believed it back then, I wished many times he would have disclosed this information to me... GIVEN ME A CHOICE. I probably would have stuck around and helped him overcome his addiction. The no apology signals to me that he did not seek treatment and is still very much in denial, doing his 'thing'. She deserves better and so did I.