Can you post me any one song from your all time top ten?

BQ. Being from your all time top ten, it must be a song you love. So briefly, tell me what you love about it, or what it means to you. *I did this question a couple of weeks ago, and the responses were so strong I made a nice mix CD from the ones I purchased. If you answered that, then please do answer again... show more BQ. Being from your all time top ten, it must be a song you love. So briefly, tell me what you love about it, or what it means to you.

*I did this question a couple of weeks ago, and the responses were so strong I made a nice mix CD from the ones I purchased. If you answered that, then please do answer again with another of your top ten :)
Update: Hi Mina.
I'm assuming Iron Maiden here. Wonderful song. Thank you for your answer.
Update 2: Hi Eltrut.
It's a beautiful song. Touching version and a touching BA. I'm glad to hear you still have great respect for one another.
Update 3: Hi ♪♫ Rocky ♪♫.
It is an amazing song. BA- I love when I get that feeling from a song. Sounds like a lot left unsaid about that certain someone :)
Update 4: Hi Maurice.
I haven't heard this before. It is very good music, and I feel in touch with the song too somehow. BA- Underrated indeed. Thank you for your answer.
Update 5: Hi Cathy.
That's a timeless song. BA. Music can mean so much and be so inspiring. Thank you for your answer.
Update 6: Hi John.
Thanks for your answer. I will take Worlds Apart as your answer when considering my choice for best answer. I haven't heard this song before, but I really enjoyed listening to it. The Vincent Black Shadow, I listened to Surgery and Metro- Interesting. The singer is really pretty too.
Update 7: Hi AISHWARYE.
That's a tender and touching song. BA. How could that fail to warm a girls heart. Thank you for your answer.
Update 8: Hi Fred.
Yeah, good listen. It feels really nice. Interesting lyrics too. Thank you.
Update 9: Hi Souly.
Thank you for your kind words, and so nice to see you around. I bought the song from I-Tunes just now- Beautiful. Shoulder Seasons is very nice too. I think I'll get that album actually. Thank you for your answer.
Update 10: Hi Jaime.
Thank you. I have listened to all of the songs you suggested, and I definatley see what you mean. I do however allow only one song to be considered for best answer. If you read this, please tell me which one you would like me to use, otherwise i'll use Ghosts.
Update 11: Hi Patrick.
Very nice to see you too. Personally i don't understand the thumb down, but anyway to the music. It is a really nice track, and very logically developed. It really caught me from around 3.35 after the interlude. BA- Geez, you could get paid to write reviews on the strength of that right there.
Update 12: Hi Holly Speechless.
Thank you for supporting my questions, I enjoyed your answer in my Aussie band of the week question too. Certainly captured something in this song, and my it does finish strongly. BA- As Patrick's answer above you, it ws perfectly descriptive. Thanks for your answer.
Update 13: Hi DJ Taha.
Good job on that. The style is admittedly not entirely to my taste, but it felt organic and was a good listen. I did like the way it finished off. Thank you for your answer.
Update 14: Hi Mucky (You'll always be Mucky Pup to me :))
Hey, I like this. The whole song is just so well done. I clearly see what you mean about imagination too- I just gotta keep replaying that sound it finishes on!

I think I ough to get one of those last fm accounts. All the really cool users are getting them :)
Update 15: Hi Ryan B ***Burrito*** -Mascis Militia-.
This song is awesome. First time i've heard it, but I really like it. Why did they wait till the end for that brilliant guitar effect? BA- Lol, with honesty like that who needs a BQ? Dare I add you as a contact!?
Update 16: Hi Jo Jo.
Nice to see you again. I know what your saying about the "rawness", I love that. The vocals just compound that feeling so well (especially the backing vocals). Love the song. BA- You've sold me.
Update 17: Hi Woofy.
This is a great song. I bet you guys belt it out on stage too? Lol, sea mail'll do just fine thanks.
Update 18: Hi UNCOOL1
It's a beatifully written and delivered song. He makes a lot of sense, but hey, this is one of the ones I bought after your recommendation last time 'round. You're still welcome to put down another one if you like :) Thank you for your answer and the lovely song.
Update 19: Hi Lady.
Oh. It is beautiful, and moreso after the way you described it. I really enjoyed that one. You do that? Base drawings on their songs? I find that inspiring in itself really. If only I could see them. Thank you for a great answer.