Computer Programming "Multiple Alternative Structure" Example (Pseudocode)?

I need an example of a Multiple Altrnative Structure (Pseudocode)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Malek
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

if (something)

do something;

else if (something else);

do something else;

else

do something else;

Source(s): google
  • 4 years ago

"a million. you're taking the verse out of context." Christians use this maximum whilst the questioner misses the lead-as much as the verse in question. Any plot ending is complicated once you bypass the beginning up and the middle. "2. examine the Bible." Christians use this whilst they're too lazy to offer a in the present day answer. "3. God Bless You." i do no longer see this used very regularly. "4. It grew to become into mistranslated." i do no longer see this very regularly. "5. It grew to become into meant to be taken metaphorically." The Bible is composed of numerous categories of literature, which includes historic narrative, allegorical, music, proverbial, etc. some passages are meant to be taken actually, others figuratively. in case you have seen the previous Get clever sequence, you have seen the comical outcomes of Hymie the robotic taking actually what Agent 86 meant figuratively: "Shake a leg, Hymie!" "Hop to it, Hymie!" interior the comparable way, questioners can get thrown off the song through no longer understanding the form of literature they're quoting from. "6. They throw a bible verse at you." this occurs regularly if the Christian believes the Bible has a easy answer. even inspite of the undeniable fact that, i think of the verse would desire to be defined needless to say as to WHY it grew to become into an proper answer. "7. God works in mysterious procedures" i do no longer see this used plenty, yet i've got faith God has defined plenty approximately how He works interior the Bible. i would not use this answer myself. "8. The devil is messing along with your minds." This answer regularly isn't efficient. Too obscure. "9. Jesus fullfilled the regulations." This answer isn't clean to a nonbeliever. "10. settle for Jesus or burn." back, this answer, exceedingly regularly utilized in diverse alterations, is overused and regularly would not make contributions to the communicate. i'd say a million, 2 and 6 are used the main. (i'm a Christian.)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.