My mom caught us having sex and now she won't let us see each other?

My mum caught me and my boyfriend, Adam, having sex and now she's banned me from ever speaking to him. She's strict at the best of times and its impossible to live with her. I'm 17 and he's 19. She's confiscated my phone and laptop, which I bought myself and takes me to school and work so I... show more My mum caught me and my boyfriend, Adam, having sex and now she's banned me from ever speaking to him. She's strict at the best of times and its impossible to live with her. I'm 17 and he's 19. She's confiscated my phone and laptop, which I bought myself and takes me to school and work so I don't sneak off to meet him. She's never liked him, she sees him as a loser because he didn't go to college and got a job in a hardware store. He is actually really good at his job and the customers really like him. The only time I get to speak to him is when my parents are asleep and I sneak my laptop. Adam has offered me to stay over at his house but he has a guy roommate and I don't want to impose. I really just want to get out of my house. She's acting like I'm the Devil incarnate because I lost my virginity. I wish she would just see that he's a really sweet and caring guy and he makes me really happy. I see myself spending my life with him. I don't know what to do?
9 answers