I like my best friend, does he like me back?!?

theres this guy who ive been close to for a few months and weve been talking for over 2 years. (we're both 17) We hang out together at lunchtimes with friends and have a laugh and such, but we are spending more and more time together.

on a night he will text me asking about if we are spending our mornings together at college. we do flirt playfully quite alot, like silly inside jokes and we always seem to make each other laugh alot. we talk every night on msn for hours and if the covnersation ever dies down, he restarts it again.

all our friends think we like each other, and he knows i like him. whenever they mention us flirting, he doesnt seem bothered by it and doesnt deny it.

he does little things for me like sticks up for me in an argument, offers me chewing gum and little thigns like that. when we hang out alone, we seem to sit close togther and whenever we talk and catch eye contact he doesnt pull away and he seems to blush alot

he says he doesnt like to show his emotions but he tells me personal stories and things he doesnt tell other people and says that he prefers me to the rest of our friends. also, hes started to compliment me alot more, saying theres nothing wrong with the way i look and how im prettier than alot of people.

one of my new guy friends smiled at me when we walked past, and he asked me on msn that night if i liked this new guy, and if i actually liked anyone.

does he like me or just as a friend?

I'd say he definatly likes you, just keep hanging around with him, ask him if he likes you and if he says yes then tell him you like him too

I would say that he likes you, he might be a bit too shy to ask you out or make the first move, but he defintely has some strong feelings for you! I think that you toionship work because yuo are such good friends it would make the relationship work well because you guys no each other well :)

Good luck :)

He defiantly likes you and he is prob scared to ask u out. You should ask him out

you guys are basicly boyfriend/girlfriend. he likes u. trust me... ask him out!!!