Pregnant and husband doesn't want baby?

Me n my husband have been married a little more than a year. We dated 6 years we're both young. He's 24 and im 20. We have a 2 year old son together. When I was pregnant with him he was the an alright guy I still stressed n cried over his selfishness at times but overall he was happy. He promised to be more... show more Me n my husband have been married a little more than a year. We dated 6 years we're both young. He's 24 and im 20. We have a 2 year old son together. When I was pregnant with him he was the an alright guy I still stressed n cried over his selfishness at times but overall he was happy. He promised to be more supportive the next pregnancy, Well now im pregnant and he's upset, non-supportive at all. It hurts so bad because I feel he's my husband and he should be supportive. It makes me hate him, and just wanna have an abortion. I spend endless nights crying when I see other people who's partners are so supportive and he is not. We have been living seperate for 6 months only see each other on weekends because I left while he was deployed to do a 1 year nursing program in my home town but he came back early. I have 10 weeks left till im supposed to graduate and go back to our home, but now since he's acting this way I dont know if I will. I love him so much, and we used to be close but lately my whole marriage is falling apart and this just adds icing to the cake. I was very happy when I found out about the baby. Considering im about to become a nurse and I will have the means to provide a good life to my baby. It just breaks me down when he doesn't respond like I'd like him too, like a husband should. Its killing me. I told him lets just divorce and he said well fine...I don't want a baby right now. His father is also dying of terminal cancer.Idk if that should matter but I just think its wrong to treat your pregnant wife this way. I fear being a single mom with 2 kids. I always wanted a perfected family with a man who actually wants me to have his child and is joyful. Now i feel like im gonna waste another pregnancy by myself and stressed...Never will have what I desire. 2 kids with no love. Pregnant again and Single.Why me why cant I just have a joyful pregnancy with my husband comforting me and being there excited as i am.I know i will never get that now because i only plan to have 2 kids..I just need advice this is killin me on the inside I dont have many if any friends at all and only he knows about the baby.
Update: I just blocked his number out of my phone so he cannot contact me because I am soooo mad and hurt.
Update 2: It seems as if everyone in my life has turned their back on me n hurt me.