jayne 84 asked in TravelAir Travel · 9 years ago

What websites can you find cheap flights without having to enter a destination?

I'm looking into going on holiday in May & thinking about booking flights & hotel separately.

Trying to find a website that I can enter a rough date but not a destination so it can tell me flight prices and I can choose the cheapest out of my destination shortlist-do you know of such a website?

NB I will be flying from Glasgow and thinking Majorca, costa del sol, fuertaventura, Tenerife or algae as destinations in may

It'd difficult to obtain the price of a ticket to "somewhere, but I'm not sure where it is yet". You remind me of the man who went to the railway ticket office and asked for a return ticket. When asked, "Where to?" he said "Back here of course". Everyone seems not to have read the question. The questioner wants a quote without giving a destination

• Jan409

Try Rynair for the flights

you just type in your first destination and dates, it will save the dates

then just keep changing the destination

The shorter the glight the cheaper the price is a rough guide

I regularly fly from Prestwick so stay away from main holiday times and bank holidays and you should find cheaper flights

Fuertaventura will be dearer than Palma as it is further away

the cheapest flights to mainland Spain are usually Costa Brava as it is the shortest flight time

from Glasgow

Source(s): regularly fly to mainland Spain

There are several websites that offer price comparison service. All you have to do is fill in your details and the websites will report back the cheapest of deals available with different airlines.

I'm earning some extra money with sport bettings. I use the predictions made but this software http://sportbetting.toptips.org. It's free to test so you can use it to make your first bucks with sport bettings.

On the Internet there are good deals on cheap flights

http://www.mejoresofertasvuelosbaratos.com

• Raj

All require you to type in a point of origin and destination.