What is the best linux photo printer?

I'm buying a new printer and I'm a Linux user but I also do photography I looked at a cannon printer that does 9600 dpi prints but it's not compatible with Linux. Found an hp similar to it but it didn't have anywhere to plug in cards and such. Found an Epsom that's compatible but doesn't come close to the 9600 dpi I want. I really need to be able to print my own photos. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

definitely HP. HP is the only major one that will take the time to develop drivers for linux. it'll help if you provided which distro you're running. the majority of sd card or multi readers out there will work with linux.

All current printers are compatible with Linux. Companies who say otherwise just don't want to support them. There are open source drivers for everything. Back in the day it wasn't the easy, but now it pretty much is.