minor deported from USA banned for how long?

over 10 years ago i was deported from the USA for being an illegial overstay BUT i was only 14-15 at the time i was told (im not 100% on this) that i was banned from going back into the country but as i was a minor (in there eyes) what are my chances of ever going back...

cant find anything on google...

thanks

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

well, technically you were never legally barred from returning, given your age at the time. convincing someone to give you a tourist visa at this point will probably prove difficult. if you qualify for some other type of visa, your chances may improve.

• Me
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Minors are NOT deported. Maybe your parent/s were deported and they took you with them. But YOU as a minor did not receive an order of deportation.

Any time a person under the age of 18 1/2 stays in the US without permission (illegal) is not held against them.

You can apply for a visa at any point you wish.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

because you were a minor and not more then 18 1/2 years old you can not be held accountable and you are NOT banned.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you did not receive an official ban ...that just for adults over 18.5 years old

you can apply for a visa .. you will be denied

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

That's what you get for coming here illegally.

• 8 years ago

All you can do is apply.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.