lower back pain? growth spurt?

im 15yrs old and i have back pain on the right lower side of my back is this a sign of an upcoming growth spurt iv never had this pain and im sure its not how i sleep ect as iv slept the way i do since forever! so just give me a few signs of a growth spurt thanks... btw can u please answer my previous question! :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well im not sure if its the same thing but my 10year old son was complaining of lower back pain and i just pushed it off as a growth spurt! but i asked dr anyway and he gave him an xray of his back n it turned out he has a split on his spine on the lower part! point is if it is still bothering u for a few days id get it looked at

• 4 years ago

Old-fashioned therapy for sciatica usually requires a mix of pain-killing drugs and sleep.This can sometimes be with the capacity of lowering suffering in the short-term. The problem is so it only treats the apparent symptoms of sciatica, meaning the pain often returns at a later date and if you should be putting up with for sciatica you know this therefore this is the reason is enough time to improve this with the support of Sciatica SOS from here https://tr.im/GxkRr .

Sciatica SOS is a whole holistic treatment program centered on Nepalese healers'practices to quickly reduce suffering and stiffness. 1000s of folks have tried it to remove sciatica within just a week and it's supported with a PayPal-verified 100% cash back assure! What exactly are you currently awaiting? Get your copy now!

• Mubeen
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

It is said that growing pains lasts till 12 yrs. You are in 15, so can be sciatic nerve pain. There are many reasons of sciatica like pelvic injury, fracture, tumors or piriformis syndrome. Each reason has different explanation.

Sometimes it is a body disorder. You can ease the pains through stretches.This is exercises link.May help:itunes.apple.com/tw/app/id457029203?mt=8

Source(s): blog.3drx.com/ www.3drx.com/sciaticaIphone
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Did you tested out Back Pain Relief 4 Life program? Proceed to this site : http://BackPainInstantRelief.com/ . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • rob d
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Kidney problems from diabetes. Avoid sugar, sweet drinks and food, get tested.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.