Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Do women wear black pantyhose for men?

Do women wear black pantyhose and a short skirt on purpose to turn men on ?

Favorite Answer

Short skirts are barely functional, so those women who do wear them almost undoubtedly wear them purely for attention.

However, I will add that while I do wear pantyhose, I do NOT wear short, skimpy skirts. First and foremost, I dress for MYSELF. If some men are turned on by some aspect of my appearance, it is a side effect. Although this probably isn't the answer you want to hear, most normal women do not dress with the sole intent of turning men on, sorry.

• radich

Black Pantyhose

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do women wear black pantyhose for men?

Source(s): women wear black pantyhose men: https://tr.im/59UEv

It depends what men want given the fact that different men have different taste and preferences. I personally like to wear black sheer pantyhose with a black pencil mini simply because I think I look good in it. I am Asian with light skin and dark hair so it matches me well. If I had blond hair I might think otherwise.

Before I use to be a cocktail waitress so I had to wear skimpy uniforms for the men.

My favorite was a black spaghetti strap, black leather mini, black sheer pantyhose and black boots

my other one was a pink silk mini dress with nude pantyhose and silver heels, Either one works for the men

Even the world famous Playboy Bunnies wear black or fishnets sometimes, so again, it goes for preference.

Source(s): Entertainer

Yes I like it when women wear pantyhose too , I'm pretty sure in some situations they do wear them to turn men on .

I would say that its a matter of preference! Some women wear it to gain the attenetion and some just wear it as a normal everyday routine. I love the way black pantyhose look on a nice long pair of legs! =)

Not at all. But I am very aware that it seems like all men like women in black pantyhose. Women wear things based on style,trend, and who they want to impress. but not soley to turn men on.

Source(s): I am a woman who wears black pantyhose.

NO, period.

Women wear clothing to show off to other women ONLY !!! They have absolutely zero interest whatsoever, even if she lies about it, in men seeing her dressed up. Bottom line -- most women don't care what their men see them in as long as it's not something a man likes, then she won't wear it.

Women generally don't care what they look like here in America, which is why women are on this bare leg ( YUCK !!! ) trend...frankly, bare legs make them look like whores and trailer trash.

NO, BUT BLACK W H O RE WOMEN WEAR PANTYHOSE FOR MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they do my wife is always wearing short skirts high heels and sheer black or tan pantyhose,and she has told me she loves to tease men and I encourage her to do so always