Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Do cheaters generally cheat again?

Have you ever taken back a cheater only to have them cheat again? Why is it so much more painful second time around? Is it very much the case of once a cheater always a cheater?

Favorite Answer

I once cheated on a guy I was seeing years and years ago when I was 15. Horrible, horrible breakup. The pain on his face was so unbearable to see, that I have never thought about cheating ever again.

I firmly, firmly believe that if the cheater really understands why it's wrong, the consequences and repercussions of their actions and what they should have done instead, and what they will do in the future to avoid hurting people, and communicating with their partner then they wont re-offend. I certainly will not.

Dump his *** and maybe if he's got half a brain he'll be able to realize he was wrong to hurt you and learn like I did.

i've got been cheated and once I found out and dumped him he needed decrease back in my lifestyles and me thinking he had replaced enable him decrease back in. nicely it grew to become into good in the commencing up yet then he went decrease back to his previous strategies of cheating and all. So now i think of the quote as quickly as a cheater continually a cheater. cheating is faulty and should not be executed.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Never take a cheater back....

dating someone who has cheated years ago may be alright...

Yes! Multiple times, gave me an std (thankfully curable)

Got me pregnant

Pretended to love me

Would sometimes go hang out with his friend.(aka go to a party and cheat on me)

Finally, being 4 months pregnant, I broke off everything with him.

Found out him and his new gf broke up, Guess whyyyyy? XD

cheaters r born to cheat..., they never stop...and its more painful second time bcos of ur trust on them, btr staying away from cheaters.....

once a cheat always a cheat

Source(s): experience

I think cheating is totally unforgivable , if your partner really loved you he or she would never do this to there best friend

they will cheat again.

they will lie.

run.

Always do.