Vodafone customer service landline phone number UK?

Hi to everybody! Hope that somebody can help me. I've met some problems when I was trying to find out phone number of Vodafone customer service. I don't see it on the Vodafone official website. I need to speak to a live Vodafone technical support person, because the low level of signal on my smartphone... show more Hi to everybody!

Hope that somebody can help me. I've met some problems when I was trying to find out phone number of Vodafone customer service. I don't see it on the Vodafone official website. I need to speak to a live Vodafone technical support person, because the low level of signal on my smartphone doesn't meet my needs. I'm going to travel abroad and I'm afraid that I will have no possibility to stay in touch with friends and colleagues. The level goes down every time I try to connect to the mobile internet.

Does anyone know the Vodafone contacts? Landline UK Vodafone number is preferable.
Thanks a lot in advance.