How to be a female wide receiver or running back?

Hi please take me seriously I want to play for our high school football team and please do not say girls can't play football! Last year the linebacker was a girl and she scored a freakin touchdown ok! I am 5'9 and I weigh 135 pounds I am very muscular but If someone looked at me they wouldn't be able... show more Hi please take me seriously I want to play for our high school football team and please do not say girls can't play football! Last year the linebacker was a girl and she scored a freakin touchdown ok!
I am 5'9 and I weigh 135 pounds I am very muscular but If someone looked at me they wouldn't be able to tell how much I weigh I look very skinny but I can tackle any guy on the field without problem. I can run a 100 meter sprint in 6 secs being the best but on average about 7-9 secs I am really fast fastest girl in my freshman class I want to try out for sophomore year though so how can I train? I already run 4km 4-5 times a week I go to the gym everyday for 1hour and I can catch the ball better than my brother (he's quarterback :) I can throw a tight spiral 50-60 yards and I am really tough. Know all the rules and regulations and of course how to do a flea flicker I know all the routes for every position. I know the game like the back of my hand! Do you think I could make the team? I want to play varsity.
Update: Listen I know I sound a little conceited but I LOVE football and I really want to play! And if you read my question then you would know my best time was 6 secs and honestly I think it was because the guy who timed me started a bit late (cheerleaders around the corner :)but it is still my best time that's all.... show more Listen I know I sound a little conceited but I LOVE football and I really want to play! And if you read my question then you would know my best time was 6 secs and honestly I think it was because the guy who timed me started a bit late (cheerleaders around the corner :)but it is still my best time that's all. And GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING GUYS CAN DO! INCLUDING PLAY FOOTBALL!