WDYT of the name Lilliana? Plus THREE BQ's!?

What is your opinion on the name Lillliana?

BQ #1 What do you picture a Lilliana to look like, and what do you think her personality to be like?

BQ #2 Which name do you like better- Lilliana Charlotte or Lilliana Margaret?

BQ #3 Does this name sound classy and upper-class?

I don't like it to much. I know a girl named Lilliana and she's a bit sl*tty.

Besides that, I'd say it's a 6/10. If she went by Lilly it'd be a 9/10. Lilly is an adorable name (:

BQ #1: I think she'd be a bit snobby. Extroverted, but shy around new people. Kind when someone's kind to her, but occasionally picks fights. I think a Lilliana would be stubborn, always standing up for what she believes in.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cute+13+year+old+gi...

BQ #2: I prefer Lilliana Charlotte. For SURE.

BQ #3: I think this name sounds carefree, but in a way that suggests something deeper, if that makes sense. I think it's classy, depending on the person.

I think it's alright, I think Lillian would be a little better just because Lilliana seems like a lot. But it's not bad.

I'd picture a sweet little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Lilliana Charlotte is better in my opinion, Lillian Charlotte is cute too if you like Lillian(:

I think it sounds like a classy name

• ?

I think it is a very cute name. I wouldn't name my child that, but I do like it a lot.

BQ #1: I picture here with dark, curly hair, short, a sweet and shy girl.

BQ#2: I think it is a tie between the two.

BQ #3: Not really, It sounds more cutesy than formal.

I don't like it personally.

#1 Ummm... I think of her being a curly strawberry blonde, kind of awkward and trying to fit in but can't find her place.

#2 If I really had to choose Lilliana Charlotte.

#3 No.

I think its cute.

BQ #1: How the hell should I know. Girly,I guess.

BQ #2:Charlotte

#3 not really

thats 1 dumb **** bq.......any hoo i say PERFECT,sexy, blond, beautiful oh wait THATS SARS, dunno im stuck on that 4 years, get back 2 ur

wdyt? wtf kind of name is that