When I graduate what salary should i expect from my current employer (within the IT industry)?

Im currently in my third yr at uni studying for a web development degree. For the last year I have been working for a small media agency who develop apps and websites for schools etc. My consists of managing projects, supporting clients and partial web development. At the moment I am being paid 50 pounds a day. How... show more Im currently in my third yr at uni studying for a web development degree. For the last year I have been working for a small media agency who develop apps and websites for schools etc. My consists of managing projects, supporting clients and partial web development. At the moment I am being paid 50 pounds a day. How much should I ask for? My boss has already offered me a graduate job but I am worried he wont be able to pay as much as he should.

Thanks