What do you guys think when you hear of vegans, vegetarians, or pescatarians?

Just curious. Oh, and just from a pescatarian's point of view, not all of us (vegans and vegetarians, too) chose this diet for animal rights or economic reasons. So think before you say something stupid involving eating seafood, "that are also living animals" and not a cow. But I'm just... show more Just curious. Oh, and just from a pescatarian's point of view, not all of us (vegans and vegetarians, too) chose this diet for animal rights or economic reasons. So think before you say something stupid involving eating seafood, "that are also living animals" and not a cow.

But I'm just curious on what you think when you hear that someone is a vegan, vegetarian, or pescatarian.
Update: Sorry, ^^; Pescatarians are people that only eat sea-food for meat.
Update 2: @Meghan You are so empty... where is the joy in your life by the way, I love barbeques. And I use a tampon and pads, bathe, shower, and shave. Are you mentally suppressed? Or just a shallow idiot?

@Chubby The non-sea-food meat wasn't that hard to give away. I did it in a second, lol.
Update 3: Oh, and my mom never gets farmed raise meat- whether she's getting beef, chicken (my brother eats those) or fish.
Update 4: @Akash someone didn't read the rest of the answer...