Probability help: binomial distribution, please see details?

Problem: There are 35 people, at any given time there is a 10% chance a person is raising their hand. What is the probability that a given person is raising there hand? What is the probability that all 35 people are raising there hand at a given time? What is the probability that greater than 10 people are... show more Problem:

There are 35 people, at any given time there is a 10% chance a person is raising their hand. What is the probability that a given person is raising there hand? What is the probability that all 35 people are raising there hand at a given time? What is the probability that greater than 10 people are raising there hand?

This is an example problem I have the answers for but I haven't been able to figure out exactly how to get to the answers. I know I have to use the binomial distribution function but I'm apparently using it incorrectly.

Thanks for any help!