Does anyone know any REALLY funny jokes!? Like yo mumma jokes?! I really need to know some really good ones!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Hello
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Best answer

Ya mama's so fat that when she went to a buffet they had to install speed bumbs!

Ya mama's so dumb that when someone said that christmas was around the corner she went out and looked for it!

Yo Mama's so fat her BMI is measured in acres!

Yo mama's so stupid she went to the orthodontist to get a blue tooth!

Yo mama's so stupid she got locked in a mattress store and sleep on the floor!

Yo Mama's so stupid she tried to put her m&ms in alphabetical order!

Yo mama's so fat, when she turns around, people give her a welcome back party!

Yo mama's so fat her clothes come in three different sizes large, extra large, and oh my god its coming!

Yo mama's so fat that when she fell in love she broke it

Yo mama's so ugly when I took her to the zoo they said, "Thanks for bringing' her back!"

Yo mama's so fat, she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out.

These are just a few! Hoped i helped!x:-D

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the at the next stop.

When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you." The hippie says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prays to God. "If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are God and you could command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides this is a great idea, so that Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun shows up and begins praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD! I have heard your prayers and I will answer them, BUT ... first you must have sex with me." The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun.

After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts,"Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the hippie!!"

Then the nun takes off her mask and shouts, "Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the bus driver!!"

• 8 years ago

There are a bunch of "yo mamma" jokes that are so old I won't bother repeating them. But there is one really good high-tech one ...

Yo momma so fat it take an hour to download her nekkid pichers offa da Internet!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Your Mommas so lovely that she cares for you more than herself, she provides food, shelter and loves you so much. Many people don't have mothers, Having a mother is a blessing, we should love them and respect them because they've done so much for us, we should return the favour by showing them love<3 not shout at them or be rude to them.

"Hey Mom why are you so strict?"

"Because I love you"

"<3"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

your mums so fat when she walks past the tv she you miss a whole series of waterloo road

your mums so fat when she has sex she hits the light bulb

hope these help xoxox

• 8 years ago

man walked into a bar-&shouted ouch!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

YO MUMA SO HAIRY ONLY LANGUAGE SHE SPEAK IS WOOKIE! (INSERT ROAAAW HERE!)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.