Mini WS Poll: Who is the better Commentator?

1. Jim Ross or Jerry Lawler.

2. Michael Cole or Matt Striker.

3. Todd Grisham or Josh Matthews.

4. Mike Tenay or Taz.

BQ: If Vince McMahon granted you three wishes that can be about anything to do with WWE, what would they be?

• Candle

1. Jim Ross. Lawler had his heyday as a color heel, but he hasn't been the same in years.

2. Striker. Matt Striker loves, knows, and talks wrestling. Michael Cole has always sucked at play-by-play.

3. Josh Matthews, although I was fond of Todd on the few occasions he was given a shot. Josh, again like Striker, knows wrestling and talks wrestling like a fan with a move Rolodex

4. Taz. He's not as polished or well spoken as Tenay, but he definitely lends experience to the booth, especially in TNA, and always leaves me entertained.

BQ: 1. Cage Matches would be over-the-top escape only. No more of this pinfall, submission, or escape through the door crap. It defeats the purpose of a cage match.

2. Keep Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole off of TV. They constantly bury Jim Ross when he appears in front of the camera, Lawler would rather be wrestling, so why not let him do it elsewhere? and Cole is just flat out annoying and ineffective at commentary. Let guys like Matthews and Striker take the reigns behind the commentator's desk. I think even Booker T could be a bit more effective on play-by-play if he didn' thave Cole squawking in his ear like a parrot.

3. Hire Chris Hero. If you want me to take the tag division seriously, bring me the Kings

• 1) Jim Ross

2) Matt Striker

3) Todd Grisham (More Experiance In Wrestling)

4) Taz

BQ:

1) Give Me A 12 Year Contract

2) Let Me Be In The Intercontential Championship Hunt

3) Make WWE TV - 14

• PRP

Jim Ross

Michael Cole

Josh Mathews

Taz

BQ

1 That there would be no injuries(impossible but still)

2 TV-14

3 I get to become the new head of the creative team

• WHAT?

Jim Ross, but the two are great together.

Michael Cole

Todd Grisham, Josh reminds me of a little boy

Taz

1. Go back to TV-14

2. Let the wrestlers be wrestlers and not tell them they have to wrestle a certain way

3. Turn John Cena heel.

• AJ Lee

1) Jim Ross

2) Matt Striker

3) Todd Grisham

4) Taz

BQ: Hired me in the WWE as a Creative Member, go back to TV-14 and rehired all the good talents!

1. Jim Ross

2. Matt Striker.

3. Josh Matthews.

4. Taz.

BQ:

1) 7 figure pay cheque every week

first id like to say that this is an awesome question.

1. jerry lawlaer because jim ross i cant understand half of the time and though he may have the facts, we need a comentator with some life in him and emotion and so jerry wins there

2. michael cole because we need at least i good heel comentator tomake comentary interesting to hear. it would be boring to see everyone praise the faces all the time

3. josh mathews because 1 i wasnt watching at the time and 2 because i think josh does a great jo with the facts. he is the one serious guy who legitimantly does his job with the info etc.

4. taz - he was a alot more entertaining to listen to and full of life compared to mike tenay

bq- 1 and only wish - be in charge of the wwe so that way i could do anything. change wwe to tv-14, write scripts, better matches and almost everything to improve wwe drastically.

this is only my opinion, hope this helped

Source(s): wwe4life

1.Jim ross

2.matt striker

3.Todd Grisham

4.Taz

BQ:fired the writers, fire K2, PG-14

• 1. Good 'ol JR!

2.Matt striker BY A MILE!

3. Josh Matthews knew how to liven up a match.

4. They both suck, but Tazz is better than Tenay.

Bring back the CW division. Hire me as a superstar. Make William Regal a world champ.

1. Jim Ross

2. Matt Striker.

3. Josh Matthews.

4. Taz.

BQ:

a) Eve Torres to move to SmackDown to get drafted to SmackDown and continue her impressive development.

b) Natalya to get a proper lenghty run as Divas Champion this year.

c) Better structure for the tag team division.