Washington State 2nd Degree Assault Sentencing ?

I Live in washington state and was at the time getting out if my house that me and my ex lived in together. We broke up after he found out i was pregnant and so i wanted to move out.The last day I saw him I went to the house to pick up my last few boxed and saw he was on my bed and i told him to get off and he... show more I Live in washington state and was at the time getting out if my house that me and my ex lived in together. We broke up after he found out i was pregnant and so i wanted to move out.The last day I saw him I went to the house to pick up my last few boxed and saw he was on my bed and i told him to get off and he would not . I tried to pull him off then he kicked me twise and grabbed me by my neck and threw me to the groud, I am also 3 months pregnant and at the time this happend I was two months along and he knew that . Hes been saying things like " here want a drink ( champayne ) wanna smoke weed ? wanna wrestle ? I know he is trying to get me to lose the baby . This isnt the first time the abuse happend its been going on for a year , I made a police report 12/23/12 after him grabbing my neck and throwing me to the ground . They took him to jail right away and has been there sence.

My question is

He already has a felony on his record and a misdameenor and a weed charge so is it possible that he can be doing some time in jail ?
if so how much ?

I do know in the state of washington assult aginst a woman and her unborn is a class B felony and
2nd degree asult.

My advocate ( domestic violence counselor ) - before the first court date she told me the most he will be in there is 2 months and with misdameenor charge this did not seem right to me .
she is not a lawyer of any sort so idk why she is giving me info like that ?
after the 1st court date she texted me and said his bail raised to 1,000 $ cash
and they are not happy with his record and are of strong interest .

I then texted her back saying " so does that mean he will be in jail longer or will he still get out after 2 months "

She then texted back saying " who told you 2 months because she has no idea what his sentence will be "
and so i texted her back saying " you told me two months " ....

and she never texted back I am confused and wanna know how long he could be in jail/prison for
because the woman has no idea what she is talking about and giving me the wrong information.
I know i wont know for sure and its up to the prosecutor but if any one has experience with a case like this can you give me an idea of what his sentence should be ?

Please Help