Washington State 2nd Degree Assault Sentencing ?

I Live in washington state and was at the time getting out if my house that me and my ex lived in together. We broke up after he found out i was pregnant and so i wanted to move out.The last day I saw him I went to the house to pick up my last few boxed and saw he was on my bed and i told him to get off and he would not . I tried to pull him off then he kicked me twise and grabbed me by my neck and threw me to the groud, I am also 3 months pregnant and at the time this happend I was two months along and he knew that . Hes been saying things like " here want a drink ( champayne ) wanna smoke weed ? wanna wrestle ? I know he is trying to get me to lose the baby . This isnt the first time the abuse happend its been going on for a year , I made a police report 12/23/12 after him grabbing my neck and throwing me to the ground . They took him to jail right away and has been there sence.

My question is

He already has a felony on his record and a misdameenor and a weed charge so is it possible that he can be doing some time in jail ?

if so how much ?

I do know in the state of washington assult aginst a woman and her unborn is a class B felony and

2nd degree asult.

My advocate ( domestic violence counselor ) - before the first court date she told me the most he will be in there is 2 months and with misdameenor charge this did not seem right to me .

she is not a lawyer of any sort so idk why she is giving me info like that ?

after the 1st court date she texted me and said his bail raised to 1,000 $ cash

and they are not happy with his record and are of strong interest .

I then texted her back saying " so does that mean he will be in jail longer or will he still get out after 2 months "

She then texted back saying " who told you 2 months because she has no idea what his sentence will be "

and so i texted her back saying " you told me two months " ....

and she never texted back I am confused and wanna know how long he could be in jail/prison for

because the woman has no idea what she is talking about and giving me the wrong information.

I know i wont know for sure and its up to the prosecutor but if any one has experience with a case like this can you give me an idea of what his sentence should be ?

Please Help

I presume they charged him with DV at least, reckless endangerment, coercion etc etc??

RCW 10.99.100 DV sentencing says:

(2) (a)

the prosecutor shall look at the defendants criminal history, Washington and all other states or tribunals or individual orders history file.

10.99.020 gives all definitions of DV to include Assaults etc

I am not a lawyer but have worked in Washington state as a para legal 26 Years ago, and an officer and would guess to say he will do prison time as an enhance sentence and priors especially if the child is taken into consideration reckless endangerment and other charges hey could or may have filed against him on the event.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I Live in washington state and was at the time getting out if my house that me and my ex lived in together. We broke up after he found out i was pregnant and so i wanted to move out.The last day I saw him I went to the house to pick up my last few boxed and saw he was on my bed and i told him to...

Source(s): washington state 2nd degree assault sentencing: https://shortly.im/VDYL8

Rape in the second degree