Did you know that My Maricopa County Sheriff (Phoenix Scottsdale) is NOT Endorsing Obama in 2012?

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is the Fourth Largest in the United States and has the highest percentage of Female Feline Deputies that enforce the Laws whether California Democrats like it or not. My Sheriff Joe Arpaio is joined with 2011 Sheriff of The Year Recipient, Sheriff Paul Babeu of Pima County... show more The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is the Fourth Largest in the United States and has the highest percentage of Female Feline Deputies that enforce the Laws whether California Democrats like it or not. My Sheriff Joe Arpaio is joined with 2011 Sheriff of The Year Recipient, Sheriff Paul Babeu of Pima County in taking a stand against the pro Illegal Alien La Raza Endorsed Obama. They Love La Raza Obama in Democrat Deviant Jerry Brown California, let's contain the toxins there. Joe Arpaio Sheriff 2012. Happy Arizona Birthday Governor Janice Brewer R-AZ and Blonde Graduate of Hollywood High School Los Angeles CA