Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Did you know that My Maricopa County Sheriff (Phoenix Scottsdale) is NOT Endorsing Obama in 2012?

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is the Fourth Largest in the United States and has the highest percentage of Female Feline Deputies that enforce the Laws whether California Democrats like it or not. My Sheriff Joe Arpaio is joined with 2011 Sheriff of The Year Recipient, Sheriff Paul Babeu of Pima County in taking a stand against the pro Illegal Alien La Raza Endorsed Obama. They Love La Raza Obama in Democrat Deviant Jerry Brown California, let's contain the toxins there. Joe Arpaio Sheriff 2012. Happy Arizona Birthday Governor Janice Brewer R-AZ and Blonde Graduate of Hollywood High School Los Angeles CA

Favorite Answer

Nor should he endorse Obama. I have nothing but the highest respect for that man, along with Jan Brewer, Maricopa County Sheriff staff and Pima County Sheriffs officials. They are decent, Constitutional Americans, not communist dictators like Obama.

Jerry Brown and the people of California can continue to pay their hard-earned dollars to cover freebies for illegals for the rest of their lives, but they are broke....really broke, and they had better not look to the rest of us out here in other States for assistance, because they can kiss my butt they won't get a dime from anyone else without a damned fight like never seen since the civil war.

Source(s): http://www.theobamafile.com (put this man back into the white house, and you guarantee your children to be screwed royally.....I wonder what Obama voters will tell their children in 15 years as to why they didn't give a crap about them and whether they got the chance to live in a free America, the greatest Nation on Earth?.)
  • Doug B

Did you know that Sheriff Joe Arpaio is facing multiple Justice Department investigations as well as allegations that he refused to investigate a dozen sexual assault cases because the victims were Latino?

I think Obama will live without the support of a corrupt racist.

I don't support Obama either, but another term by Arpaio would be a disaster for us residents of Maricopa County

is a matter or discrimination! don't get me wrong, I don't support BO, but your sheriff is the number one illegals "prosecutor" and Obama has deported more of them than anybody else. so they're in the same channel, but prejudices and race are the real factors why he's not supporting Obama.

Did YOU know that chances are EXTREMELY high that even without Arpaio's "endorsement" Obama is going to easily win re-election anyway?

Don't care.

Not surprised!

Didn't know, don't care.