What are the consequences of seeking gay social interaction online?

GLBT teens and adults experience isolation from other GLBT (largely allieviated by interacting with other GLBT online through Y!A, Dating sites, cruising sites, et cet.) I have friends and co-workers (mostly a straight crowd) but I tend to feel good when interacting with you guys because of the flirty and campy... show more GLBT teens and adults experience isolation from other GLBT (largely allieviated by interacting with other GLBT online through Y!A, Dating sites, cruising sites, et cet.) I have friends and co-workers (mostly a straight crowd) but I tend to feel good when interacting with you guys because of the flirty and campy kind of banter that happens between gay men. Do you feel Isolated and surrounded by straight people? I sometimes wonder if I am missing something by interacting online instead of trying to seek social interaction from other gay people in real life. (Typical work week I see husband, but often only see maybe two or three other GLBT) Maybe I just need a trip to the gay bar? What do you guys think?
Update: I am happily married, and have found Mr. Right, so it's not like I am looking for a boyfriend or anything like that....I just wonder how things would be if I did not have to go online for gay interaction. You Know?